Join us for our annual church picnic at Stuart Recreation Area just outside Elkins. Immediately following our morning worship service, grab a side dish or dessert, swimming trunks for the kids, and come join us for a great afternoon of games, food and fellowship!
We will also be having a baptism celebration in the river! So if you are interested in being baptized or learning more about what baptism is, email Pastor Hal at email@example.com.
- Go East on US 33 @ Kroger's/McDonald's intersection
- Travel about 4 miles and turn LEFT on Old Rt. 33 (top of hill)
- Go down hill and cross the river
- Shortly on the LEFT will be the entrance to Stuart Park. This is a very sharp left-hand turn.
- Take the LEFT fork inside the park
- Go to the bottom of the hill and tell the Park Attendant (if there is one) that you are with Summit Church. You should not have to pay the entrance fee.
- We are at Group Shelter 2.